- Visiting sites regularly to ensure all buildings and grounds are in good order and all services are working properly.
- Liaising with residents on all matters dealing with any questions, queries and complaints.
- Arranging day-to-day maintenance and appoint contractors and on-site staff where necessary.
- Preparing specifications, tender and supervise specific projects.
- Negotiating, renewing and maintaining specialists' contracts.
- Facilitating and attending if necessary Resident Association meetings, AGM's, and other relevant management meetings.
- Providing financial planning for future repairs and cyclical works (ie Service Charge Estimates)
- Maintaining company records, deal with company house and accountants/solicitors.
- Arranging Buildings and other insurances through independent brokers.
- Arranging "Right to Manage" Companies
- Collecting Service Charges
- Tailor our service contracts to fit the needs of the client